514 Locksmith commercial access control equipment can create a safer environment for your business by allowing access only to authorised personnel, while also discouraging opportunistic theft. From simple one-door systems installed as part of your intruder alarm system to multi-site systems controlled via one intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI), Always Affordable Locksmiths experienced designers can guide you in selecting the most suitable solution for your requirements.
Possible Access Control Options:
- Single door to multi-door systems
- Standalone and PC based networked solutions
- PIN, fob, card and biometric readers
- Choice of readers and lock releases
- Event reporting
- Installed and maintained by AAAA Locksmiths trained technicians
- Free security consultation
- Systems to suit all business sectors
- Visitor management system for the education sector
- Quick visitor sign in and photo badge printing
- Simple touch screen interface
- Staff notification via email and SMS
Easy To Use Access Control And Electronic Locks
We work with you to design the best access control system for your business whether you need to control access to a single door or to an entire building. We’ll also train you and your staff fully in the use of the access control equipment so you can manage your system easily.
We can also advise you on the best electronic locks for your business needs and fully integrate them with your company’s access control equipment.
Ranging from concealed electronic locks to surface versions, our standard release strikes and electro-magnetic locks are compatible with all conventional intercom and access control systems.
High Security Services
- Medeco locks
- Camera surveillance systems
- Electric pass card systems
- Protective steel gates
- Accordion gates
- Specialized locks for glass doors