Lockout Useful Tips
Here are some useful tips if you ever get locked out of your home (lockout).
- Many people give family and friends spare keys to their homes in case of emergencies. A lockout is considered an emergency! Please check with loved ones to see if any keys can be retrieved.
- Please don’t force the lock. Doing so can result in broken keys in the locks or even broken doors and frames. This could result in higher repair costs.
- If the lock seems to be tight or the key feels hard to turn, try spraying some lubricant inside the keyhole. (We recommend using a Teflon or silicon based lubricant)
Not all lockouts are because somebody forgot to bring their keys with them or lost them while they were out. Sometimes locks break and the door just won’t unlock!
If you’ve exhausted all options and still can’t get access to your home, call us, we understand the frustration and we’re here for you! Any time -day or night, our friendly, certified locksmiths will help you. We guarantee you will be happy with our work, and more importantly, we guarantee safe entry to your home!
High Security Services
- Medeco locks
- Camera surveillance systems
- Electric pass card systems
- Protective steel gates
- Accordion gates
- Specialized locks for glass doors