Key Lock Maintenance Tips
Here are a few things you can do to keep your key lock or key locks working properly. Perform a few painless checks every couple of months to make sure you don’t get stuck with a broken key lock.
- Check the door! Make sure all hinges are attached correctly and that none of the screws are loose.
- Make sure the door is not coming off its hinges.
- Ensure that your key lock is well lubricated. Spray some lubricant inside the keyhole every three to four months.
- If the deadbolt or latch appears to be sticking, spray some lubricant on them. (We recommend using a Teflon or silicon based lubricant)
High Security Services
- Medeco locks
- Camera surveillance systems
- Electric pass card systems
- Protective steel gates
- Accordion gates
- Specialized locks for glass doors